System Benefits + Features
- Waterproof against high-pressure water jets
- Optional water seal for added protection when unmated
- Flexible + modular
- Fast installation + easy changes or expansions
- Reusable + safe
RST® System Overview
A. CABLE CONNECTOR
Plug and play connectors with smart coding can make installation 5 times faster.
B. PANEL MOUNT
Make devices plug and play as well!
C. DISTRIBUTORS & SPLITTERS
Different splitters and distribution boxes help you achieve any configuration.
D. CABLE HARNESS
Pre-wired and customized, so you can focus on expanding your business.
Smart Coding + RST® connectors ensure the highest degree of safety and error-free installation with color and mechanical coding.
Four Sizes Fit Any Application
From compact to powerful – Choose the number of poles, voltage rating, and coding that perfectly fits your lighting installation.
2 to 3-poles and a diameter of only 14.9 mm. See Options
Enclosure Type Ratings Explained
- Type 4Protection against dust, ice and hose-directed water
- Type 4xType 4 protection + protection against corrosion
- Type 6Protection against dust, ice and temporary submersion
- Type 6PType 6 protection + protection against prolonged submersion (1.8m; 24h)
- IP65 Water jet
- IP66 Powerful Water jet
- IP67 Temporary immersion
- IP68 Lasting immersion (3m; 2h)
- IP69 High-pressure water jet
All Wieland circular connectors have Type 4X and Type 6P protection
LEARN MORE ABOUT PLUGGABLE Installation AND ITS ADVANTAGES on OUR Installation page.